2011年7月1日 星期五

Using Grocery Coupons to Get a Free Vacation - Really!


Yes, I know that grocery coupons and vacations are usually not related. But in this case, you will be astounded at how the humble cents-off coupon is responsible for a free 10 day cruise for a family of four.

Before you go thinking that it took me literally years to save for my vacation, it did not. I did it in just under 10 months. What it did take was literally hundreds of coupons a week and a steely determination to get the job done.

Here's how I did it:

I saw a vacation I wanted and rather than say "I can't afford that," I decided to say "I'm going to find a way."

Once I decided on a trip it was a matter of just doing the math, plain and simple. I knew what the trip would cost and then I could figure out how much I needed to save to take it.

Easy right, are you still with me?

Next, I looked all over the internet for free coupons and made it a priority to never spend full price on anything again. There are thousands on coupons online and it really is easy to find a coupon for everything on your shopping list every week

I shopped the sales with my coupons getting lots of free stuff and made it a priority to have free meals as often as we could.

But the most important thing I did? I quit whining and kept my eye on the end result. What could you do if you really set your mind to it? My guess is just about anything you really want to accomplish.








Give it a try. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Here are some more grocery shopping motivations for you to think about, and some more ideas using grocery coupon strategies to get free meals.


沒有留言:

張貼留言