2011年6月9日 星期四

Free Samples - Do You Think They're Worth It?


Free samples...do you think they're worth it?  I believe the answer to this is yes! As we are experiencing an economy that is in a free fall, and more people are losing their jobs every day, getting some samples and free offers can really make a world of difference. One might think, "Oh why bother getting this sample sized product, it's not going to last more that a couple of applications." But, if you stock up on anything and everything you can get your hands on, and will actually use, you will find that you are purchasing many necessary items less and less. I have found a lot of "sample sized" products that actually come in decent sized portions. It's certainly enough to last more than a few applications.

So, how do you go about getting free samples? That's a very good question. Did you know that many companies advertise their products by offering free samples, printable coupons, trial offers and freebies? Yes, it's true. Companies realize that this is a great way to increase their business.

If they find a consumer that really likes what they just received as a sample, well, what better way to almost guarantee that they'll purchase the full sized version when needed! Some consumers may even think that by buying an item after receiving a sample, it gives them a way of saying "thanks" to the company that offered them the sample. Personally, I don't know that I'd go that far but I certainly have tried a lot of stuff for free and found that I liked it enough to actually buy it at the store. And I probably wouldn't have ever thought of buying that particular item if I hadn't had the opportunity to try it out for free first.

I like getting free samples, free trials, free coupons, etc. so much that I have tell everyone about the great things I score all the time. I just think these things are so great that I can't help but share them with others.  I find that most people are pretty impressed and want to know more.

One last thing I should mention is that it is imperative that you set up a separate, no charge, email account (such as Hotmail or Yahoo) that is to be used only for free stuff. This way, you can keep all your personal emails in your personal account.

So remember, free samples are always a good idea to pursue and they really are not all that difficult to find.  A little perseverance is all it takes.  Good luck and good searching!








My We Luv Free Stuff blog is full of links to free stuff to be found on the internet. The best part is - it's like one stop shopping for all things free. Check it out here: We Luv Free Stuff


沒有留言:

張貼留言